Here's the end of the fishtail I can remember:
- Andy and I were planning on leaving without the kids for a day trip to ???
- The kids were too small to leave but I couldn't do the math well enough to figure this out (Do they not have babysitters in Dreamville?)
- The "house" we lived in was maybe twenty stories of unfurnished space
- As I doubled back to check house for dangers (but oh wait, NOT the immediate danger of leaving children under age 6 in a house without parents), I saw a humongous cloud levitate to the seventh story bathroom window. It had a black lab face with a dog body but silky raven wings.
- It startled me but I went to the window to talk to it anyway
- Its message wasn't clear
- I ran toward the door to tell Andy I couldn't leave because there was a flying Tillie hovering above near the bathroom and it needed to tell me something
There was more but the other dreams swam away into the morning light before I could catch them.
Thank goodness for the Flying Tillie babysitting me through the windows of our twenty story apartment without couches or tables. Otherwise my kids would've been left all alone in a tall house without a mom who is really bad at math.