Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getaway II - Favorites

Here are just a couple of my favorite pics from this last weekend at our Hideaway Camp.  Tomorrow, I will graduate from last weekend and move forward in my posts.  But today I live in the past, enjoying a few of things I hope won't be forgotten in our busy days ahead.

















Okay, I lied...there are a few more I want to show you but my computer is so mega super pokey slow with pics lately so I'll do the rest when kids are powering down.  Check back before dinner, they should be up by then!

Thanks for coming by to read and view, I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much I loved taking them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually falling asleep looking at all that serenity. Amazing wilderness and wild life. Did you feel like you were trespassing? lol <3 <3