Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lost Already

Okay, it's official. I'm completely lost in a worried thought-frenzy about the next few days. Wound up like a plastic jumping frog at best about this BlogHer conference on Thursday. I'm completely teetering on the edge of traveler's remorse about finding my way to New York (By myself. In my car. With nothing but a GPS, some Starburst and a lot of homemade lopsidedly cut by hand calling cards.) I'm leaving tonight to get to New York so if you guys don't hear from me by, oh say Sunday, then please alert my McDonald's cashier buddies they may have to do without their best customer for a stint. And please let my husband know he can only get with Kate Beckinsale should I be lost for a long time. Then, whatever you do, do not come looking for me in Bulgaria. I will already be assimilated and probably blond.

Now go in peace, my friend, until I return to my cool, calm collected other mommy self. Hopefully before Sunday.

2 comments:

pajama mom said...

omg. what is it about kate beckinsale?!? :D
have fun!
i am serious about the shampoo.
or even a pen.

OSMA said...

your hubby too? i think it's her "accent" and i forgot the shampoo but i do have your pen.