And think some more about everything.
- Should we go organic?
- Should open up the house, it's like spring out there today. Ugh, spring cleaning. No yard sale this year. But maybe Craigslist? Ew. So stalker-ey. I saw that Lifetime movie about crazy Craigslist guy who murdered girls and hid evidence under his own (marital) bed. Yeah, I'm just going to donate.
- I really need to help Abby move beyond pink. Red is her new pink. But blue is good too. Green. Blondes looks great in green. She will never go for green.
- When's the last time we ate pears?
- Does Andy travel this week or is it next week?
- This hermit crab is giving me an ulcer. No more creatures that dwell in naturally opposite environments. I'm sorry you're naked again, Sheldon. I cannot figure out if you need more pools of water, misting, or a long drive off a short beach pier.
But on Saturday I didn't think. I just went for it.
And by "it" I mean chopped off all my hair. Or the five and a half inches it took me over one year to grow anyway.
It didn't turn out exactly how I'd hoped but I'm neither a hot blonde nor 18 so the picture I took into the hairstylist may have put her at an immediate disadvantage.
(Yeah, no I turned out nothing like this little vixen.)
Don't worry, it'll grow back.
This time I won't dye it, blow dry it, flat iron it, or talk about it behind its back. I want it to be healthy long, not angry emo mad damaged long.
I'm taking prenatals to help it along. And Super B12s. Avoiding caffeine, alcohol, and stress too. It's like I'm trying to have a baby without all that business about an actual baby at the finish line.
In the meantime, I will be chugging folic acid and leafy greens hoping to inspire some quick growth to at least cover my very chilly neck.