Monday, August 10, 2009

Thick as Thieves

Wordless Wednesday's Winners:



































Not sure if this is the sweetest thing I've ever seen or the saddest. You might not be able to tell from the angle, but this is a picture of two horses in different stalls who are facing one another. Their heads are touching through the wooden slats. And they were both leaning forward with enough weight to crush a brick wall.

We either witnessed equine bonding or a slow, steady, and masterful prison break.

2 comments:

Tracy G said...

Now, I KNOW you're playing to your audience!!!!! LOL!!!! I wish I could say what these two were doing and why, but I have no idea! :-) Where was this taken?

I've been AWOL from "blog stalking" for a while! I'm officially Alexa's asst cheering coach, so M-F, 6-8 I'm at the pop warner field! I'm exhausted and when I get home, it's all I can do to fold a load of laundry and throw myself into bed! :-)

xoxo MISS YOU!!!!!

OSMA said...

yes, T, this one is for you. i was hoping you'd seen horses do this before b/c i am so curious to know what they were thinking. couldn't figure this one out b/c they weren't labs. :)

you are one busy lady! the blogs will always be here so cheer on, mama! take care of yourself and i miss you too.

xoxoxo