Japanese Chicken Salad
- 2 Breasts of chicken (baked or can chicken)- I baked fresh cutlets (salted and peppered at 350 for 30 min.) and they were succulent!
- 1 head of lettuce- I used iceberg but imagine it would work w/others.
- 3 scallions- A little dab did us fine.
- Can of Rice Noodles - Couldn't find a can so bought the dried, cooked 'em up and they were really good.
- Sliced Almonds (brown them)- I cheated here and bought the bag of Almond Accents you find next to croutons.
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. vinegar
- Bottle of poppy seeds- I didn't have this and it was still delicious. Also, I added a little more vinegar (rice vinegar at that) b/c my dressing came out so oily. Tasted much better the second day so I'd recommend making the dressing ahead of time and letting it sit for a bit.