Friday, November 13, 2009

Family Tree & Its Nuts































My Dad (Lonnie), My Grandmother (MiMi), My Aunt Donna

So my Dad's been scanning some old pictures lately. Upon receiving this one, I looked immediately at the little boy. It's like looking into the future. That looks like an older Grayson! I mean, check out the resemblance for yourself. I tried to pull a few from the same angle but you get the idea. I'm certainly not denying the "Andy" in him but there is definitely a strong Pecor thing going on here.














































Gene pool, you are a very fickle beast. You first surface as one grandfather, then turn into an uncle or a brother and before you know it, you are having me raise my own dad. I think there is therapy for this. Yes, yes. It's called tequila.

No comments: