Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Little Slow














So this morning Grayson and I were diligently working on some things for his dinosaur party in a few weeks.

We busted out the paint and brushes and an hour later he delivered this brontosaurus beauty:




















I completed these:















After putting the finishing touches on the last one of mine I ask G is he liked them.

"No, Mommy. I yike mine better."

Why?

"Because mine is a dinosaur. Yours is turtles."

He's right. Mine is turtles. All twenty-two of them, turtles. Not one stegosaurus in the bunch. Why I thought they were dinosaurs under the neon light in the Michael's store yesterday I'll never know.

I think my mom smoked more than cigarettes when I was in her belly. I'm not judging. Hoping really. There doesn't seem to be much else to blame this on.

3 comments:

pajama mom said...

oh no you didn't! :D

turtles might actually be OLDER than dinosaurs?!?

but not nearly as scary...

Tracy G said...

As I read this post and looked at the photos, my first thought was...why turtles??? Then I got to that part!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
What I'd like to know is why G didn't say something to you IN THE STORE!!!! LMAO!!!
Am I okay to assume you'll be going to Michael's today???

OSMA said...

PJMom- good point. i'm going with the old turtle angle like i did it on purpose, thank you! :)

Tracy- I'm wondering why the little man held out on me too. Guess he figured I had a turtle party to decorate for as well?!? And I barely skip a day in that establishment so you were right-O! :)