Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm on the Edge

I heard the shutter this morning before opening my eyes.

Andy was taking pictures of something and I prayed it wasn't me sleeping.  Like a zombie.  A super unattractive bedhead zombie. 

It wasn't.

He captured a moment between friends.


Some time between midnight and 4am Abby slings our bedroom door open like a drunk cowboy, marches up to our bed, tosses both of her pillows on Sadie, and nestles down for the night.

Looks like Sadie has resigned herself as armchair. 

(P.S. The lump under the covers teetering off the mattress cliff is me.  The repelling dreams make sense now.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby has the prettiest pillows and jammies ever...and the best arm chair ever :) <3 <3

OSMA said...

Thank you. Funny bc she almost never wears footie pjs but they came in handy that night without covers. Tippies does make a good heated blanket in addition to arm chair.