Monday, June 28, 2010

Day of Leave

After a spectacularly busy weekend of travel to celebrate Nammy & Pop's surprise 40th wedding anniversary, we are taking a day to recoop and recalibrate. I'm nursing two kiddos with colds and fever (Abby mostly) while Grayson's nursing me (because I'm an idiot and had some lukewarm shrimp that I knew I should not have eaten.) He keeps asking who's going to take care of him and Abby if I don't make it through the next round. Evidently, he has Miss Shaylyn (*the babysitter) all lined up should I expire in the bathroom. Hope she's back from college in time.

Will be back tomorrow with stories and pictures.

Thanks for stopping in today. For your efforts, I shall repay you with this picture of what we will be doing for most of the afternoon in case you gave me too much credit and pictured me doing anything but lazing around here.

P.S. AC is broken again so we're either A.) lobbying landlords for a new AC unit or B.) house shopping by Wednesday. Keep you posted!

2 comments:

pajama mom said...

enjoy,
feel better!

OSMA said...

good to take a day, thank you.