Thursday, September 4, 2008

War Paint

So it happened, our little boy-genius covered himself in his own excrement before I could yank him out of the crib yesterday. All parents must be initiated through experience and I should've expected nothing different. Still I was surprised when upon hearing the angelic, "Mommy?" that greets me each morning, I walk in to find my little warrior had liberally applied his own poop to his face, hair, stuffed animal tenants, and crib rails. The worst part? It was already hardened and stiff which would lead one to believe self-painting had been going on for some time. Not a pleasant picture, I agree. If this is the beginning of things to come I'm going to have no choice but to tuck him into the bathtub every night so we can just cut to the chase the coming morning....to be cont'd...unfortunately.

2 comments:

Tracy G said...

Eww!!!!!!!!! Honestly now, how many times did you gag...or did you actually throw up? G-R-O-S-S!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you Mommy, you just earned your wings, as spot has been reserved for you just beyond the pearly gates!!!

donna k said...

Uncle Dan just read the blog and his comment was "Grayson Von Pooh"
I can only imagine what you had to go through to get him out of the bed and into the tub. You are fantastic.We love you. Auntie Donna