Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Singing!

Good Tuesday to you all!

I hope this blog finds everyone doing very well. Thanks for continuing to come back and read what we've been up to, as trivial as it may be at times. I am loving your comments too so keep 'em coming when you feel like it!

This morning I thought I'd try to post a couple of Grayson's songs. Below is a link to one and I hope it works. If not, I'll be back to try to fix it later.

He astounded me this morning over banana pancakes by singing ALL of his ABCs that he learned at preschool. We sing all the time in the house but I didn't realize he knew the entire song until just this morning. It sure is humbling to realize they absorb so much from other people and places in addition to what you try to teach them yourself. Anyway, take a listen and hopefully I can post some others soon.

http://webmail.aol.com/39155/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.22355493&folder=Inbox&partId=4&saveAs=ABCs.mp3

Be back later,
XO,
Me

No comments: