Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lies, All Lies




















This doesn't make me want another baby.

















This does NOT make me want another tiny little teeny weeny sweet sighing little precious baby.

























And this? This does absolutely nothing for me.
























And neither does this? (Oh my GAWD- hold me.)



















And you're just crazy if you think I might covet huggable, kissable, squeezable, edible this.


Because as you know, that honeymoon phase passes quickly around here and this is what they turn into before my milk dries up:





















(Serving a time out for throwing something sharp.)



















(Behind bars and happy about it.)




Whew, that was a close one.

I think I heard my husband throw up all the way from the Pentagon.

No comments: