Wednesday, July 29, 2009

IndePANTence Day

Wordless Wednesday lets me cop out in picture form. My lethargy and I thank you very much, middle of the week, you are too kind.

Explanation of picture show:
Grayson is becoming "I will do eet myseff."
Mommy is becoming increasingly entertained by the outcomes.
Little Abby is his number one cheerleader through it all. Such devotion.

Today's step into inde"pant"ence. You may have to click each picture to really see the funny.




















His determination is palpable, right?
And then there's the heartbreaking rest. See for yourself.















"Den I pull dem up yike Mommy doss."





















"I check dis side, den I check dis side. Yep, dat looks good."




















"Den I pull dem up high."

and....





















"TA DA!" I did it!"

My little boy put on his very first skirt. His father will be so proud.

No comments: