Friday, July 24, 2009

Confiscated Goods













Turns out my son's a hoarder. I found these "borrowed" items under his pillow this morning as I made his bed. His sister and I have been looking for her brand new teapot and teacup set since I plopped her down in front of an empty plastic Playschool plate late last night. This does not bode well. According to the evidence, perpetrator is armed, dangerous, addicted, and British. Use precaution when approaching. Call for backup immediately. Perpetrator will flee the scene if ambushed. K-9s will be of no use, he will probably be nakedie...or at least in a Pull-Up.

The good news? We found those missing items.
The bad news? I have no idea what will be under those pillows tomorrow morning. God help us all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hoarding" runs in the family - speaking of same, is Nonie still there? Love, Patsy

OSMA said...

Hi Patsy and thanks for stopping by! Nonie just went home today. We will miss having her here. We had a great time and hope she'll return to her bungalow in the basement. How are you?