Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Implicit Trust


Last night my husband sat down very close to me and said, "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

He was holding two bags of dishwasher packets in his hands.

Or at least I totally thought they were dishwasher packets.



You'd think the little pictures of washing machines would be all the help I need but nooo...



I still did maybe four loads of dishes in our dishwasher using packets of laundry detergent.






The really funny thing?




So did my sweet trusting husband.



6 comments:

Crystal D said...

Ha! Too funny.

A Speckled Trout said...

Drrrrrrrr..........

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

how was the static cling?

Jritz said...

Oops! But I bet the dishes smelled outdoor fresh.

OSMA said...

Thank you for commenting, Ladies.

The dinner plates smelled like blankets so I'm not entirely sure it's a bad thing. :)

Unknown said...

OMG that's hysterical!