Thursday, October 7, 2010

Securing the Perimeter

Hi all. For undisclosed personal reasons, I have elected to make this blog private and probably very soon discontinue this particular blog altogether in the near future. For my personal friends and family, I will let you in. For everyone else I will recognize (ie: I know and visit your blog, we went to prom together, you sell pretty jewelry, etc.) I will also let in. Anyone else? Sorry, no dice. I hope you understand. If I didn't think it necessary, I wouldn't take such a big step. But it is necessary and it is time.

I want to thank you all for your readership.

I want to thank you all for giving me this blog to look forward to each day.

I want to thank you for being patient with me while I figure out a way to secure my own perimeter.

I want to now invite only my family, friends and personal acquaintances back to One-Sided Momma until she retires for good. If you don't receive a personal email from me inviting you back on and I know you, please send an email to my personal account letting me know you'd like to be added to the list. Wow, there's a list. This is Big Time.

No comments: