Friday, October 10, 2014

Thank You for the Memories

It is with much dragging of all my proverbial feet that I must write this post.

It's time for me to stop posting publicly about my family on this blog.  It's time for me to retire One-Sided Momma.  For serious political reasons we all hear about on the news lately and other privacy matters, I must discontinue One-Sided Momma.

Thank you for coming here to read what I've had to say for almost six years.  This blog has been a lifeboat for me more than I can ever express.  And you have all been my buoys of light throughout some of my darkest days, happiest moments, and memorable turning points.  Knowing you're out there cheering me on gives me fuel to keep writing.

We've been through a lot on here.  For that reason, I'd hate to lose anyone who is still interested in following our journey.

Please send me a personal email if you'd like to follow our anonymous adventure on an already established anonymous blog that I will not be linking to here.  If you've been a reader (and even if you've never commented) and you feel like you know us then I will extend that invitation to my new writing place to you personally.

Please leave me a comment on this post or maybe on the FB site with an email to reach you if you're interested in the new blog.  I would hate to leave anyone behind who is invested in our little happy world.  You are a big reason why I kept showing up here on One-Sided Momma when it would've been easier just to eat chocolate chip cookie dough.  My gawd do I love chocolate chip cookie dough.

Thank you for the memories, my friends.  Please join me somewhere new if you are missing OSMA.  I know I already am.

Love always and two weeks after that,

OSMA





*********************

I am leaving this message up for a few days.  After that, I will remove One-Sided Momma blog from the internet and cry a small river of sadness for this chapter of my beautiful life to close.

Thank you for being a monumental part of that.

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Lesley UK said...

I would love to continue on your journey with you and your family. You so often put into words what I am feeling, but can't express, so thank you so much. Whatever you decide to do. luv and Blessings

OSMA said...

Dear Lesley, YOU were the reason I really wanted to add a link here on One-Sided, didn't want to lose you. I am so glad you wrote a message. Do you have an email I can send you the link? If you'd like, please send me an email to mine: enpecor@aol.com and I'll forward you the new link to the new anonymous blog.

Thanks so much for being here. I hope you are doing very, very well. <3

Grandpa T said...

Erin,
Please offer me an invitation to your new site, Love ya,
Grandpa T